Thank you for your interest in our services. We have helped hundreds of people to find a home in France, and we do it with a lot of passion and pleasure!
Did you know that you don’t pay anything extra if you use tóco d’azur as a purchase broker? The costs are included in the brokerage fee (brokerage fee) that you must pay to the selling broker in any case, provided you have not already had contact with the selling broker.
Why is buying guidance important?
If you want to buy a house in France, you have to deal with many important things. There are quite a few snags in buying a house in France, of a practical nature, but also of a legal nature.
- Does the property meet all the standards set by French law?
- What is the structural condition of the house?
- How can you best arrange financing?
- What is the role of the notary in the purchase process?
- What additional costs do you have to take into account?
You prefer to focus on the fun aspects of buying a house in France. We understand that at tóco d’azur. That is why we have already successfully guided many Dutch people in the purchase of their dream home
How can tóco d’azur help you?
We ensure that the purchase of your dream home goes without any problems and surprises. Our method consists of 7 steps.
Step 1: The introductory meeting in the Netherlands
- For the introductory meeting, we will visit your home in the Netherlands;
- A first global search query is formulated based on your requirements and wishes;
- We will then ask you a number of questions and show you examples based on our knowledge and expertise. This helps you and us to make the search query(s) more specific.
Step 2: Pre-selection by tóco
- Potential houses are searched by us on the basis of the specific search query;
- If appropriate, these will be emailed to you;
- You indicate your interest per house;
- Based on your response, the search query can be adjusted or made more concrete.
Step 3: First selection by tóco
Based on the pre-selection, you will choose a number of houses;
Based on this choice, tóco can further analyze the houses for suitability. Think of the architectural and technical condition, land registry map comparisons, access to the zoning plan and research into the environment;
If it proves suitable, tóco can view the houses for you;
tóco provides feedback on every visit and gives you honest advice.
Step 4: Final selection: the visit to the south of France
- If suitable houses have been found, a visit date will be agreed with you;
- Tóco makes a program for these day(s) and ensures the availability of all houses;
- An evaluation of all houses follows in the meantime and at the end of the day.
Step 5: Second selection
- Based on the first visits, a second selection takes place. This process can be repeated several times.
Step 6: Final choice customer. The purchase process.
- You have found your dream home! tóco will negotiate on your behalf about the purchase price, the transfer of movable property, the delivery date and other conditions. tóco supervises the purchase at the southern French notary.
Step 7: The delivery of the house and other matters
- When the sale is finalized, tóco takes care of the delivery. tóco informs you about the various French taxes. tóco also checks the notarial settlement. If necessary, we transfer the utility connections.
The certainties of tóco d’azur
The purchase of your home in France is in good hands with us. We have the knowledge and experience in the French real estate market that will benefit you. The certainties of tóco d’azur:
- Since 1998, hundreds of Dutch people have successfully guided their purchase
- As one of the few fully certified
- Assured of the correct procedure
- No extra costs when using tóco d’azur
A Dutch broker who represents your interests at no extra cost. For a sale “sans surprises”.
Questions or interested? Contact us via the contact form.
Would you rather leave an order immediately? Then fill in the form below. It takes 30 seconds to complete and you are under no obligation. We do not share data with third parties and we will only contact you by telephone after your approval.